Thanks for your question. We will answer you soon.
What is a CCP?
Michael Schiff, MD
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO

Date Added: 05/01/13

In rheumatoid arthritis, there is a blood test called an anti-CCP, which is a blood protein that is made and is seen in rheumatoid arthritis. It is actually more specific for rheumatoid arthritis than a rheumatoid factor and it often precedes up to 10 years before you develop rheumatoid arthritis in...
---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
Michael H. Schiff, MD, is the Medical Director of the Denver Arthritis Clinic Research Unit and Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, Rheumatology Division.
Have Additional Questions About RA?
Get answers from our physicians
Thank you for your question, and for helping us make this RA Community more robust and helpful to patients like yourself. We'll be in touch soon.